how to Make money online from youtube step by step, People earn from YouTube by creating their own YouTube channels and then launching content that attracts viewers and then turns them into followers.
Many people waste their time browsing and watching videos on Google’s YouTube platform, but they don’t realize that in this way they are helping others to make and earn money that they can make if they decide to profit from YouTube.
In the following article, we provide the complete guide on how to profit from YouTube and make money, according to the guidelines set by Google itself on this matter.
how to Make money online from YouTube step by step?
People earn from YouTube by creating their own YouTube channels and then launching content that attracts viewers to convert them into followers.
After that, it begins in the stage of subscribing to the “YouTube Partners” program, so that Google begins to launch its ads on those videos, and the owner of the content or channel earns money by participating with YouTube and Google.
But Google applies strong review systems to channels that accept its entry into the “YouTube Partnership” program, and it also works on reviewing those channels periodically to realize their commitment to the company’s policies and standards.
Google warns that the partnership with YouTube may also make him pay taxes on his YouTube earnings, but of course, it will not reduce his earnings if his content is distinctive and exceptional. Learn about the conditions for profit from YouTube that Google offers for beginners to help them succeed on YouTube and adhere to the policies.
How to create a channel on YouTube?
These are the main steps that anyone seeking to create a YouTube channel should follow:
- Initially, you must have a Google account and Gmail.
- Sign in to your Google account on YouTube.
- You can also log in to your Google account on the Google home page at the top left to log in to all the services associated with it, whether YouTube or Gmail, and other services and applications of the site
- Open the home page of YouTube
- Make sure you are logged into your Google account on YouTube
- Click on your YouTube account icon, you will find it at the top of the page on the left
- Then Click on the settings option for your YouTube account
- After thatClick on the option to create a YouTube channel
- You can also access the option to create a channel on YouTube directly without going through all these steps by opening the following link https://www.youtube.com/account or https://www.youtube.com/channel_switcher
- YouTube will open the options to create the channel, which will have a default name with your account name
- You can change the name of the channel to the name you want to reflect the content that you will prepare or the activity that you will provide
- In the event that you choose the desire to create a brand account channel and not be a personal channel with your name, you will be taken to another icon where you specify the brand name
- Click the Create Channel button to launch it
But creating a channel on YouTube is not all, you need to adjust the settings for that channel so that it is officially ready to work.
It comes as follows
Steps to adjust YouTube channel reset
After the official launch of the channel on YouTube, you will see the option to manage that channel. This option can also be accessed by clicking on the top left of the YouTube website and choosing the “My Channel” icon. To start adjusting your channel settings, click on the “Customize Channel” option. You will be taken directly to the home page of your channel. On YouTube, first, you have to modify the “channel icon”, and by clicking on it, you can press the edit button. This will take you to an icon through which you can download an image from your device to make it an icon for the channel. This step is very important because through it YouTube realizes that this channel is professional.
Secondly, we move to add the channel image, and that differs from the channel icon, because that image is like the background image used by Facebook, it is a large rectangular image expressing the nature of the channel. The image quality must be high, not less than 2560 x 1440 pixels
Third, adjust the settings of the channel itself, by clicking on the “About” option, you will at this point fill in 4 main options
- Put a description of the channel, expressing its specialization and the nature of the content provided in it
- Fill in the “Commercial Inquiries” icon by adding your email so that your channel followers can communicate with you
- Add the geographical location of the owner of the channel as the name of the country and city
- Add channel links such as your website or pages on social media
Youtube monetization formula
The YouTube monetization equation works as follows:
- Content owners post videos
- Advertisers buy ads on YouTube
- YouTube puts ads on videos
- YouTube users are watching ads
- Content owners get paid by YouTube
There are two types of ‘how to get money online from YouTube step by step’
- google adsense
- YouTube Partner Program (available in a number of countries, some countries not available)
Youtube earning requirements for how to get money online from youtube step by step
No channel owner can be able to make a profit from YouTube, but there are some requirements, conditions, and controls, through which you can start making a profit from YouTube.
The most prominent requirements or conditions for YouTube to start placing ads on your videos are as follows
1. The number of views on your channel should not be less than 4 thousand followers in the last 12 hours
2. To have a thousand followers or subscribers on your channel during the last 12 hours
3. You have to have a Google Adsense account
4. Or you are located in a country that has YouTube Partnership Programs
5. Have 30,000 followers on the channel to become a YouTube Partnership Member
6. You constantly maintain the presence of followers and subscribers to the channel and that your viewership rates do not drop significantly
7. The channel should not contain sensitive or controversial content or violate YouTube policy
8. The content should not infringe the intellectual property rights of any content owned by others
9. The channel should not contain content that contains violence or blood,
or incites violence against adults or children or sexual harassment against either of them.
10. The videos are safe for children, and do not contain any suicidal thoughts for children
how to calculate youtube earnings
YouTube gives channel and content owners 58% of the net advertising revenue that comes on their videos, while YouTube gets 42%.
That is, for every $100 paid by the advertiser (advertiser), the owners of the video clips get $58.
Earnings on YouTube vary according to the field and specialization of the channel,
the type of ads on it, the duration of the video, and the countries from which you receive views.
Earnings are calculated based on the average thousand views on your channel, which varies according to the factors mentioned above.
Steps for how to Make money online from YouTube step by step
After you set up your YouTube channel and launched content on it,
and also reached the goal of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours, how do you start making a profit from YouTube? You can start earning from YouTube with the following steps
1. Request to place ads on your channel or as it is called Monetization
2. Click on Monetize with Ads. box
3. Open the video manager and find the $ sign click on it
4. Then click on Monetize with Ads icon
5. Register your email to start earning from ad views on your video
6. You can then request a “Google Adsense” account, which will need a bank account or complete personal data and a clear postal number on which you will receive the money
7. Check the private analytics of your videos via Google Analytics to find out which clips are the best, who is your audience, ideal viewing times, etc. Information and statistics that will help you improve the viewership and popularity of your clips
8. Try to market your videos on other platforms to get more popularity
9. Try entering the YouTube Partnership Program, because it will give you new publishing tools and you will get tips and advice from YouTube employees as well.
How to withdraw earnings from YouTube?
There is more than one way to withdraw profits from YouTube, and those methods are as follows
- Withdrawing money via bank transfer, which you need to have a bank account and which you will need to link your account to the Google AdSense service or YouTube partnership programs
- Withdrawing money by check, which will lose you some money as an added commission, but it is inconvenient and time consuming
- Withdraw money via Western Union or Paypal, you only need valid personal information to be able to cash it out easily
The most important tips for the success of your YouTube channel
Several tips can be followed to ensure the success of your YouTube channel,
and its ability to achieve satisfactory profits for you and these tips are as follows
- Use easy keywords that help increase video views and make it easier for the user to find the video
- Try adding special music or a main theme at the beginning of the video to be distinctive for the channel
- Do not upload videos intermittently, and try to upload videos regularly and at fixed times
- Never download poor quality videos
- Try to create accounts on different social media sites with the same channel name to promote your videos
- Always make sure to add hashtags or tags related to the topic of the video you are going to upload
- Always try to make your videos related to what is popular and current events or trends in search engines and various communication sites
- Don’t try to be complicated and the easier you are the easier your users will reach and like your content.
Frequently asked questions about earnhow to Make money online from YouTube step by step
Why do you want to create a YouTube channel?
Through a YouTube channel, you can get visits to your site,
provide useful content to YouTube users or profit from YouTube through YouTube partnership programs.
Why do some people not earn from YouTube?
Some of them are surprised that they created a channel on YouTube and published content,
but they did not achieve the desired profit, and this is due to the failure to specify its goal from the channel, so it did not create a link between it and the user, and it did not have a strong network of followers that would allow them to stay on his videos for long periods.
The second reason is to choose a type of content that does not have high advertising prices from YouTube, or not to cover the content that your channel specializes in completely and professionally.
And not specifying the target audience for your channel, whether male or female, adults or children, and the timings of publishing those videos to gain greater popularity and popularity.
Is it possible to earn fast from YouTube?
You have to be patient and persevere, to be able to profit from YouTube,
because it is not possible to achieve quick profit from videos,
but rather it is an effort that is being built over the years, and those who reap millions from YouTube now escalated to it very slowly until they built a strong network of followers who were able to During which the more ads on their videos enabled them to earn profits.
How do you get bigger ads on your YouTube videos?
Many factors make YouTube carry more ads on your videos,
most notably the quality of the content and the quality of the video itself, the higher its quality, the more advertising companies tend to place their ads on it.
As for the second thing, it is the popularity and spread of the channel on YouTube,
and the third of those factors is the viewer’s interaction with those clips in a positive way,
and the fourth of these factors is the great controversy of those clips on other platforms outside YouTube, and the fifth of those factors is the number of hours of watching those clips, the more The user sits for longer periods to watch it as the ads increase, as well as the number of subscribers on the channel, plays a big role in the matter as well.
How do you reach the goal of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours?
You can reach the goal of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours,
by constantly posting videos, and creating channel trailers on other social media platforms. video clips.